- Mason Bees are excellent pollinators. They have a pollination success rate of 93% to 98% compared to honey bees that have a 3% pollination success rate. The bees do not have a queen to protect so they won’t attack if they are disturbed. This is a much better choice for the backyard garden especially if children are around.14" tall x 5.25" x 3.75" with 5/16" holes.
Sale!Western Red Cedar with 2" cast iron starON SALE
- Screech Owls are Owlsome!Larger opening for great viewingDimensions : 24” x 9” x 5".
- Mount for one Lone Star Condo Bat House
- Mount two Lone Star Condo Bat Houses back to back on the same pole
Sale!Good Luck symbol of five bats circling a peach tree (approx. 3/4")one pin
Sale!Gorey sterling silver earrings that match the flying bat necklace
Sale!100% Pewter Bat Pin approx. size 1½" x 5/8"
- Hand crafted from 100% genuine Pewter approx. size 1 ¼" x 5/8"
- side door pivots open for easy cleaning! approx. dimensions 24" x 14" x 10" oval entrance 4" x 3" weight 11 lbs.
- Single Chamber
- holds ~100 bats!
- Great gift Idea!
Sale!Lone Star Bat House Kit (intended for educational use)