- Certified by Bat Conservation International (BCI)
- Hand made in Texas
- 100% Western Red Cedar
- Two interconnected chambers
- Birthing ledge/attic
- Naturally reduce mosquitoes and other flying insects in your backyard
- Holds ~ 200 bats
- Dimensions: 28″ x 14″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 12 lbs
Lone Star Double Chamber Bat House (holds ~ 200 bats)
10 in stock
10 in stock
Certified Double Chamber Bat House
Reduce your risk for West Nile and Zika Virus
Lone Star Double Chamber Bat House are ideal for establishing male and non-reproducing female colonies and when mounted according to instructions included, have a 80% occupancy rate.
This Double Chamber Bat House is cut from 100% Western Red Cedar and is Certified by Bat Conservation International
- measures 29″H x 14″W x 3.5″D
- All joints are half-lapped, caulked and sealed.
- The ¼” ventilation gap allows for circulation and temperature variability.
- Each Lone Star Bat House is hand made and inspected.
- We pre-drill holes for mounting screws for your convenience.
- All exterior surfaces (except landing pad) are hand sanded to increase the aesthetic appearance.
- Each Lone Star Bat House adorns our trademark 3½” cast iron star and “Hand Crafted by Lone Star Woodcraft” brand.
- As these house are constructed of Western Red Cedar, they weather beautifully and will darken as they are exposed to the elements over time
Sky B. –
We received this owl house as a housewarming gift and the moment we took it out of the box we could tell it was a quality made item. Beautifully crafted from cedar (smells great) and comes with everything you need to mount it on a tree. Looking forward to getting some owls to move in.
Claire W. –
Wow! what great quality craftsmanship. This bat house came nicely packaged and when you open the box the smell of cedar is wonderful. It’s almost too nice to put outside. After we ordered, we received an email telling us the order was processed and within a few hours we had a tracking #. The bat house arrived the very next day! (Lone Star Woodcraft is in Texas and so are we).
San Antonio, Texas