Certified Double Chamber Bat House
Reduce your risk for West Nile and Zika Virus
Lone Star Double Chamber Bat House are ideal for establishing male and non-reproducing female colonies and when mounted according to instructions included, have a 80% occupancy rate.
This Double Chamber Bat House is cut from 100% Western Red Cedar and is Certified by Bat Conservation International
- measures 29″H x 14″W x 3.5″D
- All joints are half-lapped, caulked and sealed.
- The ¼” ventilation gap allows for circulation and temperature variability.
- Each Lone Star Bat House is hand made and inspected.
- We pre-drill holes for mounting screws for your convenience.
- All exterior surfaces (except landing pad) are hand sanded to increase the aesthetic appearance.
- Each Lone Star Bat House adorns our trademark 3½” cast iron star and “Hand Crafted by Lone Star Woodcraft” brand.
- As these house are constructed of Western Red Cedar, they weather beautifully and will darken as they are exposed to the elements over time