Certified Single Chamber Bat House
Reduce your risk for West Nile and Zika Virus
These bat houses are ideal for the beginning Bat Enthusiast. Most single chamber bat house will provide shelter for males, non reproducing females and transient bats who are in their migratory trek, temporarily disoriented, or seeking shelter during a storm, certified single chamber bat houses.
This Single Chamber Bat Houses is cut from 100% Western Red Cedar and is Certified by Bat Conservation International are considered the best bat houses available.
- All joints are half-lapped and caulked with 50 year rated adhesive caulking.
- The ¼” ventilation gap allows for circulation and temperature variability.
- Each Lone Star Bat House is hand made and inspected.
- We pre-drilled holes for mounting screws for your convenience.
- All exterior surfaces (except landing pad) are hand sanded to increase the aesthetic appearance.
- Each Lone Star Bat House adorns our trademark 3½” cast iron star and “Hand Crafted by Lone Star Woodcraft” brand.
- As these house are constructed of Western Red Cedar, they weather beautifully and will darken as they are exposed to the elements over time.
- dimensions – 28.5″ x 14″ x 2.5″
- weight 8 lbs
- capacity ~100 bats