Certified Triple Chamber Bat House
Reduce your risk for West Nile and Zika Virus
Lone Star Triple Chamber Bat House are ideal for establishing nursing colonies and when mounted according to instructions included, have a 80% occupancy rate.
This Triple Chamber Bat House, measures 29″H x 14″W x 5″D and is cut from 100% Western Red Cedar and is Certified by Bat Conservation International
- All joints are half-lapped, caulked and sealed.
- The ¼” ventilation gap allows for circulation and temperature variability.
- Each Lone Star Bat House is hand made and inspected.
- We pre-drilled holes for mounting screws for your convenience.
- All exterior surfaces (except landing pad) are hand sanded to increase the aesthetic appearance.
- Each Lone Star Bat House adorns our trademark 3½” cast iron star and “Hand Crafted by Lone Star Woodcraft” brand.
- As these house are constructed of Western Red Cedar, they weather beautifully and will darken as they are exposed to the elements over time